If you’re interested in applying for a job at Micronit, we encourage you to read all information on our careers page and some interviews with our colleagues. This will give you a good impression of our company and people.
You can find our current vacancies on the vacancies page. We also publish our vacancies on Facebook and LinkedIn.
If you’re interested in one of our vacancies, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Send your resume and letter of application to email@example.com. You will immediately receive a confirmation by email.
- Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.
- After successfully completing the first interview (if necessary via skype) you may be asked to complete an online assessment or spend a trial day in our cleanroom.
- When both have been completed successfully, a second interview will take place. Of course you will always receive feedback after an interview (by telephone), no matter the outcome.
- If we’re both excited at the end of the procedure, you will receive a contract proposal.
Open application procedure
If there currently is no vacancy available in your field of interest and/or expertise, but you are interested in joining our company, feel free to send your resume and open application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please mention jobs and/or activities that interest you.
Throughout the year we have places available for interns within our Research & Development department and our cleanroom. If you are interested in one of these places, please send your resume and the information about your intern assignment to email@example.com. If there’s a place available and you are a match with our company, you will receive an invitation for an interview, if necessary via skype.
If you have any questions about working at Micronit or about specific vacancies, please contact our HR advisor Leanne van de Straat. She will gladly take your call and answer any questions you may have.