The lab-on-a-chip platform Fluidic Connect offers a user-friendly way of creating your own lab-on-a-chip setup within minutes of time. The microfluidic chips within the platform enable micro reaction, cell analysis, droplet generation and many more. The chipholders are durable, robust and compatible with standard laboratory equipment such as syringe pumps and upright and inverted microscopes.
|Fluidic Connect PRO|
Use Fluidic Connect for your lab-on-a-chip experiments and reduce your time to obtain results!
Key features of Fluidic Connect:
- User-friendly, leak-free connections
- Chemically inert materials
- Large chip viewing area
- Compatible with upright and inverse microscopes
- Building block in a modular system
- Standard and custom chips available