Polymer and glass prototype chips with only 3 weeks delivery time
Our prototyping service enables you to easily and efficiently create and order microfluidic chips based on your own designs.
Order your chips in just 4 steps:
- Choose the materials and processes you would like to use for the creation of your prototype.The most commonly used materials are glass and polymer.
The most common processes are:
- CNC Milling
- Surface functionalization
- Polymer casting
- Powder blasting
- Send us your design and receive a quotation. You can send a CAD design, but a simple post-it or notebook sketch is also fine. Whichever you prefer.
- After you have placed your order, our microfluidic design experts will check your design. and send back a final version for your approval.
- Receive your chips within 3 weeks after design approval and start your research.
Questions about your design
Not sure about your design? Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might
have regarding your design. We would like to discuss these questions, brainstorm or advice you, simply because we enjoy helping out with research questions.
You can focus on your research project while we make your chips.
Get the quality you can expect from an organisation that is certified in accordance to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
Our multidisciplinary team is available to answer all your questions and assist you in anyway necessary along the way.