- Prozess-Ingenieur MST M/W, Standort Dortmund (German text)
- R&D Project Manager
- Quality Engineer (Dutch Text)
- Teamleader Production (Dutch Text)
- Production Process Engineer (Dutch text)
- ICT Professional (Dutch text)
- Internship / Practical Training
Join our team and change the world.
Micronit Microfluidics BV designs, develops and sells lab-on-a-chip products to academic and industrial customers all over the world. Micronit focusses on the total development process of the microfluidic devices, from design to high-volume manufacturing. Design and testing of the products is done within the Research & Development department. The products are manufactured in a high-tech cleanroom facility on the University of Twente campus.
We are always looking for talented and passionated people.
Why work with us?
Micronit is a dynamic and innovative company, founded more than a decade ago as a spin-off of the University of Twente. The company is fast-growing with around 70 enthusiastic and dedicated employees. The culture is informal, but hard-working.